“Can you please tell me if there is a way to down load the podcast in to an I-phone i-Tunes?"
Eoin Treacy's view Thank
you for this question which may be of interest to other subscribers. Here is
a link to my reply to a similar question on September
22nd 2011 which I have repeated below:
Here is a link on how to subscribe to Fullermoney's daily podcast via iTunes . In short, simply drag and drop the RSS icon located in the upper right of the Subscriber's Audio page into the Podcasts section of iTunes .
To transfer the podcast to your iPhone follow these instructions:
1. Connect the iPhone to your computer and open iTunes .
2. Once the icon for your iPhone appears in iTunes under 'Devices' click on it. This will open up the Summary page.
3. At the top of the Summary page there are a number of options. Click on Podcasts.
4. Click on the tick box for Sync Podcasts.
5. Click on the Apply button in the bottom right of the page.
6. Then click on the Sync button in the bottom right of the page. This will back up your data and transfer the podcast to your iPhone.
7. You will now find the podcast in the iPod section of your iPhone.
8. To find your podcast in the iPod menu of your iPhone click on More…
9. A menu will appear with a list of options. Podcasts should be the last one. Touch it.
10. The Fullermoney.com icon should appear in this menu and you touch it to listen.
In future, all you will need to do is Sync you iPhone with your computer and it should automatically transfer the latest version of the podcast.